Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Saturday, December 15, 2007

When Worlds Meet

I sing in the choir tomorrow and guess what? I woke up with a sore throat this morning! Had to happen, right?

Anyway, I’m feeling relatively better now. And soon I will be dragged to go shopping and then again to church for a full run-through for tomorrow.

I’m so EXCITED! Tomorrow three of my worlds shall meet! Well, sort of… Orvi’s coming and he will be representing Hebby, my college buddies will also be there, hostel mates and church friends :D

I’m staying at Sharan’s place tomorrow night cause I’ll get late after the service is over which doesn’t make too much sense cause Sharan lives like MILES away but I want to go and if I manage to wake up at 5 in the morning on Monday then I’ll attend Eco. It’s going to be a long and funnnnn weekend.

Apparently we have a Christmas tree at home! Looking forward to seeing that. Today, Dada and D celebrate their first anniversary! It’s already been a year! Yikes, time passes FAST!

Can’t think of anything else to say…

Later,

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant WAIT for tomorrow!!!!!

good luck :)

Love you,
Sharan

Ajay Lee said...

It's really been a year?

Tina Nandi said...

Yup, it's really been a year...
I can't wait too, Sharan!
:)

anne said...

Wish them a happy anniversary from me! Have a great week :)