Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Monday, December 03, 2007

Birthday Season!

It’s birthday season over here and I’m going to be broke by the time I go back home. But I ain’t complaining – birthdays are fun, fun, fun!

Here are some pics from Antu’s Birthday. We had a GREAT time. We went out to lunch at a restaurant called ‘New Yorkers’ where they had vegetarian food! I thought that was quite funny, but they food was great. They had like Mexican and Italian dishes and oh yummy sizzling brownie. We had a whole lot of gifts that we kept producing at intervals and you should have seen Antu’s face! I love surprising people! After lunch, we simply walked down the road and tasted ‘Chilly Ice-cream’ – so bizarre. I didn’t really like it but Sharan is a great fan apparently.

At around 3, we headed off to Colaba to catch a movie (also a surprise) called ‘Aaja Nachle’. The movie was okay. It’s a dance movie thus great dancing, great songs and not too much of a story. Of course there was Kunal Kapoor in it and that really was the main attraction for me!! (He’s so cute!)

Tomorrow is another birthday, so I went shopping today and it felt really weird. It’s one of the things I’m really not good at – especially without my friends around. So I walked up and down Colaba like twice and then finally just picked up something and tried to bargain a little but I don’t think I really got good prices but whatever I just wanted to get out of there. Somehow shopping and me don’t go well together.

Oh – I’m a bit late but IT’S DECEMBER!! And CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!

It’s exciting. I love this month. But February is still my favourite month ;)

Time passes fast. Really fast. I've been out of school for almost two years! I think that will always be like my way of measuring the passage of time.

One year since I left school.... Almost two years.... Five years... and I should be done with college.... Ten years??? Who knows! But I'm excited to find out!

I read a Walk To Remember today. I started in the afternoon and finished it in the evening. It was pretty easy to read cause I kind of know the story of by heart but then again the story I know is the movie one. I dunno, I thought I liked the movie story better but then the book is also nice. They're really quite different actually. So they're both nice. I can't wait to watch the movie again!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaaay!!!the pix!!!:D
febs my fav month 2!!!;D

Tribal Kid said...

Hold ur horses woman u have like 24 hours till the movie arrives in ur country and then frm there its all up 2 u.. the balls in ur court ;) JK. allu's mums name is Janki and her number is
<+919892944447> u could give her a buzz after 2morrow evening when allu should be home. and yeah arange sm thing. Man i still donno whats happenin over summer... esp with Jenny commin home 2... i really donno when i'll get 2 cm 2 b'bay... but i really hope i make it... i'd love 2 c u again... nd maybe meet sm of ur new maties ;) LOL. i'm super excited i mean i'm a 2 weeks away from flying again why shouldnt i b counting down eh ;) Whoop Whoop... hope the party i went 2 2night was fully sic man and goes off as well as a frog in a sock. ttyl Xx BIG HUG xX