Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Monday, December 24, 2007

It's a Wonderful Life!

I just discovered this photo of facebook and I love it! This was taken on our annual day at college and it's like one of those unwritten rules that all must wear traditional clothes and come on that day. Thus, we are all in salwar kameez's (including dupattas - they're such a pain those things!)
Left to right: Smriti (she lives in the hostel with me), Vini (she hates taking photos, pleasantly and surprisingly she's in this one!), Sonu (my first day college buddy!), Me (yours truly!), Antu (fellow bong!) and Sharan (well, don't we all know Sharan!)

It's Christmas Eve! I want to go to church tomorrow but I'm not sure where to go and I have no idea what time the services might be at.

Hmm, oh and my brother seemingly has the movie - 'It's a Wondeful Life' which is a really really old Christmas movie so I plan on watching that tonight. D also left us some presents under the Christmas tree, sweetheart that she is. I'm excited!

Everyone must watch Stardust. I watched it again yesterday - well I sort of fell asleep a couple of times in between cause I was tired since I had stayed up late the night before watching it - see, it's like a vicious cycle! :) My cousin (Diu) came over yesterday afternoon so we watched it together and she really liked it to. Diu's come from Bombay to work and her parents are my gaurdians there. So funny, it's like we had an exchange program.

Anyway,

Merry Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*muah* Its 1:49 am on Christmas and here I am, learning my first christmas lesson-NEVER read Tina's blog at night, when everyones asleep!
"everyone must watch stardust'...God Piu, you ARE FUNNY! I hope dad hasnt woken up, Im using his laptop :)

I want to go for the Breakthrough series part 1 tomorrow but my mum wants me to go to my didi's place because its her birthday and she hates it when I dont visit..so it looks like I dont get to make it. I was pretty sad abt it then i figured that the real spirit of christmas is all about making sacrifices for the ones you love..and if Im right, then I will feel great abt it :)
oh and Merry Christmas :D

I love you,
Sharan