Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Hymne a l'Amour

I'm listening to Josh Groban. He is AMAZING. I don't really like the 'Drummer Boy' song but when he sings it... nuff' said! Pa rum pum pum pum!

I had to wake up at 7:20 today and will have to do so for the rest of my holiday cause D and Dada have gone off to Vizag for Christmas with D's side of the family and usually Lulu's breakfast was D's job and now it has been passed on to me... The problem is that for some reason Lulu's not eating. She's hungry, but she's not eating so I basically had to feed her like a little baby, with the whole 'choo choo train' trick and all. I hope she eats her lunch.
I watched 'A Walk to Remember' AGAIN last night - part of the reason why it was so hard to wake up this morning.
I also started reading 'The Time Traveller's Wife' but it's pretty fat so I'm not sure I'll be able to finish it before I leave.

Come they told me
Pa rum pum pum pum
A new born King to see
Pa rum pum pum pum

Our finest bring we bring
Pa rum pum pum pum
To lay before the King
Pa rum pum pum pum
So to honour Him
Pa rum pum pum pum
When we come
Pa rum pum pum pum

We're having Biriyani at my cousin's place today. Yum! And I can't think of anything else to write...
Later,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHH!!! LOOK at the new template! i LOVEE it! Where did you get it from???????????????? Where DO you get your templates from, Piu?

What Child is this...iisnt this one of the carols you sang? I think Vini and I ran into Sunita today..does she wear specs?

I love you and I feel so great today..amazing what 15 mins at church can do to you! Thanks again.


Sharan

Tina Nandi said...

hee hee. i'm REALLY glad you enjoyed yourself at church.. was it one of the breakthrough series things?? i don't think sunita wears glasses... atleast, i've never seen her wearing glasses. thanks for the sms btw, i couldn't reply cause i have no balance (as usual!)
the template is the same as the one i had before actually, i just changed the colours a little. and the banner is from a picture from the movie 'The Nativity Story' which i edited on paint... i love the banner! especially the star and i think i might stick with this colour combination actually. what do you think?