Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dearest Shaon, Naz, Sis, Bestest Friend, And all the surnames... ;)

21 years ago you came screaming into this world and I can't thank God enough for that cause He obviously knew that I wasn't far off and I was going to need a friend!

I Love You babe and will always look back at those endless hours of "grooving" to Michael Jackson, "half-sitting" in Bharatnatyam classes, acting out scenes of "Sound of Music", obsessing over Hrithik Roshan and much more madness with great joy...

Have a FANTABULOUS birthday!

Here's looking to a life-long friendship!

Lots and lots of love, hugs and kisses,
Fiza

2 comments:

anne said...

actually, your blog is already public (i.e. it shows up in google websearches etc). changing that to make it private and unlisted is on another section of settings (Settings -> go to Basics tab). allowing feeds doesn't make things less private, just means that i can enter the address into my google rss feed reader and receive a notification when you update the blog with new posts. my memory being what it is, i don't check things regularly.
hope that helps!! xx

Shaon said...

i can't begin to express what a beautiful surprise this was. i am truly thankful and blessed to have you in my life. your unconditional friendship means the world to me and i am taught to be a better person by YOU, Tinu didi! i love you so much xx