Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Seven Day Week


We went to watch Rock On!! yesterday. First day, first show baby! ;) LOVED it!

I also wore my new shoes for the first time finally and it has now gone back into the cupboard waiting for another special occasion. You see, Bombay streets or probably any Indian street for that matter isn't very kind on shoes unless you drive around in a chauffeured car and don't have to walk places to save precious pocket money like we do! :)

K'SCOPE starts Monday. Please do check out the website here. Its been pretty disturbing to read about Bombay's appalling sex ratio of only 921 girls to a 1000 boys. So in the sight of such atrocities like female infanticide and foeticide and the notion of women being the 'weaker' sex, I'm even more proud of K'scope cause its no small thing and it is ALL handled by us - the women of tomorrow.

I'm off to read 'Breaking Dawn' and then eventually drift off to sleep. We have our final K'scope meeting AND our final dance rehearsal tomorrow morning at 10:30 - I'm not sure how we're planning to be in two places at the same time.

Good night! :D

1 comment:

Nithya said...

I am SO jealous Piu :( The theatres here in my town dont seem to have any intentions of screening 'Rock On' :( I SO badly wanna watch that movie *sniffs dramatically and sighs*