ey! where am I in that phamily photo huh? ::grumpy face::
:D
oh my goodness piu!!!this is total aweness!and when will you learn piu, we ARE very tall!really!
“You play the hand you're dealt. I think the game's worthwhile.”Exactly. End result doesn’t always matter if in the process we give our best. As Stephen Sondheim has sung in his song "Move On" “The choice may have been mistaken, the choosing was not.”Nice template ;-)
Awwww..Adorable Piu :) Which site offers such cool thingums ?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ey! where am I in that phamily photo huh? ::grumpy face::
:D
oh my goodness piu!!!
this is total aweness!
and when will you learn piu, we ARE very tall!really!
“You play the hand you're dealt. I think the game's worthwhile.”
Exactly. End result doesn’t always matter if in the process we give our best. As Stephen Sondheim has sung in his song "Move On"
“The choice may have been mistaken, the choosing was not.”
Nice template ;-)
Awwww..Adorable Piu :) Which site offers such cool thingums ?
Post a Comment