Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Hump Day Blues

I'm ill, I didn't go to college, I haven't changed my clothes since yesterday, my hair feels yuck cause I haven't washed it for three days and if I do today my grandmother will kick me out of the house (I'm already in trouble for being on the laptop cause I'll get my headache again blah blah blah - I know she has a point but I'm BORED!!), its been raining all day and did I mention that I'm bored?!

I hate being sick :S

4 comments:

Sonal said...

I hate it when ur sick too!We missed you piu!
You're with me since the 1st day remember?Its just awfully weird without you in college.

Get well soooooon!
Love you!

Shaon said...

Feel better TinuMinu - how did you get ill? You're bored? But how - what about our favourite saas-bahu serials on TV? :)

anne said...

hope you feel better soon! *hugs*

Sharanya said...

PIU!! You bad, bad girl. Come back, you. We'll take care of you.

*blows butterfly kiss*