Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A birthday!

Had a fantabulous day and am pretty tired... you know all this fun is pretty exhausting! ;) Grace and I met at Cubbon Park... not the best place in the world but nice and quiet enough where we can take our own food! There was Kimbab, Kimchi (obviously! it was a Korean birthday!! all to my delight!), Chips and dip (which I made!), Chicken, Grapes, Apple and balloons of course! Another friend of Grace's (Divya) also came and after we sat around at the park and I gave Grace her present we went to Divya's house where she insisted on us eating some of her prepared food which was also great and then we cut the cake there with her family in their "quint" little house and then Grace and I went to catch a film... Parzania. Haven't cried so much in a movie in a long time. Really sad and horrifying and infuriating film but still manages to be good. The acting was amazing. Of course, there was Naseerudhin Shah in it. Anyway, so here are some pics...


Cool Slideshows

No comments: