Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I've done this several times. I've come home tired and angry with how difficult this city is and thought about writing to the newspaper but never actually done it for when I reach the shelter of my house, everything is once again quiet and calm and I am safe from the storm of chaos outdoors so to speak. I am not capable of holding my anger for long but I was angry today. Actually not so much angry but disappointed. I am disappointed with people. I left class early today because I had a stomach ache and I just couldn't sit through the next half an hour so I excused myself and left just wanting to get home. It took me fifteen minutes to get an auto. In retrospect it seems it would have been better for me to sit through class rather than stand out on the road and be disappointed again and again by one auto driver after the other. I JUST wanted to get home without having to pay double the price of its worth and I could not get it. It angers me, how disrespectful and greedy a man can be; spitting out their pan while you're trying to talk to them, fixing their mirror so they can ogle at you in the back seat, driving wayyy to fast and just keeping the change. Absolutely no decency. ARGH! Before, they would just crib about your destination, now its become a bargaining deal, almost like they don't run on meters at all.
Anyway, so I'm done cribbing. Meg is online! Haven't talked to her in ages so will do that for a while and then get to work on my german project. Yech.
Later,

No comments: