Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

HAPPPYYYYYYYY

Hey!

I am slightly hyper so I apologise in advance if none of this makes any sense!!

Just got back from class. Have I mentioned before that I LOVE MY CLASSES!! A have a bunch of REALLY REALLY nice people in my class and its just sooooo cool talking to them. There's this wonderful cafe in the building that really reminds me of kovalam for some reason... Anyway, so after class we were all there and its on the top floor and one of my classmates, Natasha - wonderful, wonderful woman! - is married to a pilot and he works in the army and flies helicopters and one of them flew over MMB and she could tell it was him cause he came pretty low and he knows that she is there!! Isn't that sooooo "awwwwwww" so we all jumped and went to the window to see if we could see him cause sometimes he leans out to say 'hi'. I WANT TO MARRY A PILOT! he he he.

Anyway, so after we all chatted for ages at the cafe, we decided to go down and do some revision and we were reading this text about women and their different opinions about how to put together having kids and working and that sort of stuff and then since half of the women in class are married and most of them have kids they all started talking about what they think and it was all very fascinating. I am the BABY of the class so all of that is SO FAR away for me although at dada's wedding it was little scary how everyone kept talking about how it will SOON be my turn and blah blah... Gosh, still a LONG TIME for me, thankyouverymuch! Anyway, listening to these "gals" a part of me was like, "wow, I can't wait to be able to talk like that" and another part of me is like, "thank God, I am not there yet!" I am happy where I am but I don't think I want to be "18 till I die!" Won't be eighteen for much longer actually.

I hate my alarms. Waking up this early in the morning is taking longer for me to get used to than I hoped it would!! But tomorrow's Friday, which means it'll soon be the weekend and I can sleep in!!! WAHAY! But today it made me happy to see the time on my phone cause below it, it also tells me the date and its the first day of FEB! February is my favourite month of the year! Its just so cool. It stands out, not the same as the rest of the months with 30 or 31 days. You gotta admit, Feb is a cool month!! Cool people are born in Feb! ;)

Okay I am going back to dancing to "Barso Re"!! The sky is blue, the sun is out, God is good... I am happy!

Much Love,

P.S there you go D! What's for dinner btw!? :)

No comments: