Another cancelled class. Things are tense again here in Bengalooru. Now they're fighting over water and everyone is scared to venture out because of all the madness this caused a couple of years ago. Same story. Age old conflict and a solution seems nowhere to be seen.
Kalyani and I made our way to MMB this morning as usual only to find everyone else standing outside; not as usual... Class cancelled. BAH! Dunno what'll happen tomorrow. Thursday is apparentely a Bandh, so no class then either. What is the world coming to!?!
Anyway, I really really really hope its all fine tomorrow cause its Gracie's birthday and I HAVE to see her!! I am very excited to give her something. I guess I could always give it to her on another day but I WANT to give it to her tomorrow!! Please Pray things will be calm tomorrow!
Anyway, nothing else much going on...
Will update later,
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment