Couldn't think of a title. I stole that one from Paulo Coelho. Was trying to think of something to connect my feelings with how God responds and that's what came to mind. Ignore me. Expressing myself has always been somewhat of a problem and now expressing myself in English is even harder because of all the thinking in German...
I was supposed to do lunch and a movie with Gracie Poo today but then she messaged me yesterday and said she couldn't make it and I was kinda disappointed cause I was really looking forward to not having to eat lunch on my own again cause I'm really beginning to hate that. After living with people around you pretty much 24/7 in school for five years, being alone becomes a problem sometimes. The irony. When I was there, I used to crave it sometimes!!
Anyway, so I think God saw my disappointment and made other arrangements instead! Its nice how he provides even for the small things. Without even asking He gives. Doris stays as a PG (paying guest) near the institute and she needed to use the internet for some german work so I invited her home and since there is nothing to eat we bought some ham and juice and came back and made some sandwiches. What's funny is that, soooo unlike most days, TODAY the current was gone so we couldn't use the computer!! Oh well, I guess we were just not meant to work cause it got back about fifteen minutes after she left! Instead, we exchanged stories, testimonies, ate lunch at the table (not alone, YAY!) looked at photos and read some Psalms together.
It was good. She is absolutely adorable and we get on really well. Will be going to church with her this Sunday, so am really looking forward to that. And I DON'T have class tomorrow! PUH! lol. I found out today that PHEW! in Deutsch is PUH! Isn't that hilarious!? I love it. We were meant to have a class tomorrow to catch up on lost time due to all the bandhs and madness but it got cancelled which I am really happy about!! I woke up at 5:45 today for some reason. I was just awake asking myself, "WHY ARE YOU AWAKE SO EARLY!?!!?" especially when I need the sleep!
That's all,
Schoenes Wochenende! (have a great weekend)
unless you're in the Middle East, then you've already had your weekend... How weird is that!? :) :) :)
1 comment:
It's not weird at all. Having Saturday off is weird, I'm still used to it being the first day of the week! Teehee. Hope all's well with you, beena, give Grace my love when you next see her! Keep up blogging, I like to know how "life after Hebron" goes.
Post a Comment