Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another way to waste time?

Facebook.


Yeah, I suppose you could say it's just another way to waste time online but there are rare occassions when it can actually be useful.


Number 44, Nambala Close. The house we lived in in Lusaka.
Like just now, I chatted with this girl who used to live in my neighbourhood in Lusaka like more than a decade ago (gosh, it just hit me that I've already been on earth enough decadeS to even be able to say that! eeks!)... Anyway, so this girl and I went to nursery school together, which was called Little Big Horn (no kidding!) and we were as good friends as a couple of little kids could be but then she moved and I don't really remember much after that... And now it turns out she moved back to India around the same time I started at Hebron and she's been in Goa all these years AND next week she's moving to Bombay (and yes, I WILL soon go back to Bombay too...)! How crazy is that? Blast from the past! And what's freakier is that she'll practically be like my neighbour again because she's supposed to moving into the same area that I live in!

Now how would I have known that without the magic of Facebook? :P

My classmates in nursery school. I think this was our last day of school? I don't really remember! I may not have managed to grow a lot taller than that now, but it was a looong time ago! :P

2 comments:

Shaon said...

oi am i in that photo as well? in the funky-coloured dress? if yes, then i had shiny hair :D
and please come visit Zambia!!! you can stay at 115/10 Nambala Close :) xxx

Tina Nandi said...

really? didn't you like "graduate" from nursery school before me? :D and i would LOVE to come stay at 115/10 Nambala Close, neighbour! ;)