Meg, was my roomie in our last year of school at Hebron! She went off to study at the University of Waterloo in Canada after school and though she’s been back in India it never quite worked out for us to see each other until this year. So I saw her after three whole years and it was so very cool!
The other cool thing that happened was that Orville also happened to arrive in Bombay that same day! We had no idea about this and thankfully he called me right after he landed so Meg also got to catch up with him…
So I’ve had a very Hebron-filled weekend! Orvi, Meg and I reminisced and laughed about our drama filled Hebron days and caught up on our lives since then! We chatted with Niru in Australia for almost an hour on Thursday. And we also talked to AJ this morning which was awesome because it was his birthday today! He’s down in Bangalore for two weeks to be with family and be a part of his brother’s wedding next weekend!
I am thanking God all over again for Hebron and all the wonderful people I met there and also for friendship and how time may go by and there’s a LOT of distance and uncertainty of when we’ll ever see each other again but when we come together it seems like the most natural thing in the world… :)
And I am also so grateful for the friends I’ve made here. I love how excited they also get when my Hebby friends come to visit me and how gracious, welcoming and lovely they always are! I love showing you guys off to my other friends! ;)
More later...
1 comment:
Awwww you angel!
I was about to msg you in the evening to thank you for giving me an opportunity to meet new(and nice!) people(with different accents!).(Of course, I didn't msg coz I wouldn't get to read the reply).
I think you're a nice person. :P
Post a Comment