Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

BIAL = super cool.

I like airports. Bangalore airport has always been pretty cool but now...

Bangalore airport is officially super super cool. You should know in my booksv any place that provides FREE INTERNET is super super cool ;)

They have this place called NetCafe where they have a bunch of laptops connected to WiFi internet and all you have to do is send an sms to this number and they send you a password and ta-da! Free Internet! :) I'm such a loser.

Anyway, before I get too carried away and miss my flight, I think I'll sign off and go sit in the waiting area and munch on my ritual Bangalore-airport-Subway-sandwich!

Toodles.


"You play the hand you're dealt, I think the game's worthwhile." -- C.S. Lewis


P.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTEST
CHADDI-BUDDY!!

P.p.s. My flight just got delayed :)

3 comments:

Gautam Nandi said...

That certainly is a 'first' - thanks to brand Bangalore being the SV of India!!

Sharanya said...

Bangalore airport IS cool, I'll admit. I like the place next to Tommy Hilfiger that serves kichdi for breakfast. Now that's just WAYYYY too cool.

I couldn't take your call today coz I was at the BCL, so I'll call later..

You must be home by now :)

Hari said...

technology rocks :D