Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!
More Madness
I didn't even bother with the alarm clock today, I needed to sleep! The Calcutta party arrived with a bang, and I mean that literally. First of all bengalis are naturally loud and then there was total confusion because one bag got left behind at the airport. So they were all standing outside trying to figure out where they left it, if they left it, what they should do now, etc, etc... Uff, what madness. Anyhow, they managed to retrieve the bag.
Me playing Nanny and feeding my niece...
SHHHHHHH!I am still sane, despite the madness around me for which I am thankful for. LOL. But it is great fun, its good to see all these relatives after so long, and there's a wonderful old couple too - my dad's uncle and aunt. They are so wonderful. And I got a call from Max Mueller Bhavan who had the results for my test, which I wrote last Friday. I did good and they want me to test for the next level! YAY!2 DAYS TO GO!!!! Much love,
No comments:
Post a Comment