Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Stale Blog

I dunno why I can't be bothered with this thing nowadays. But I am about to die of boredom so I thought i'd take you all down with me! ;) Juss kidding.

I feel very fidgety today. I really really want to be at a beach for some reason. I want to feel the sand in the my feet and feel the sun on my face and listen to the sound of the waves and eat a pineapple. I have no idea where that came from but its there. I want to be at a beach. Right now! GAH. If I only I were Hermione Granger. Speaking of which I wonder when the next book is coming out. I miss the young Harry Potter and his adventures although the movie Harry is so not young and cutesie anymore. He's all sexy abs and all that. I didn't go looking for this information btw. It just flashed before my eyes on the idiot box. I really couldn't care less. Useless information just always comes to me. I know the most useless things like... like I dunno, I can't remember any of them right now, but I do know a lot of useless things.

Anyway, nothing new happening here. Its the weekend and I'm happy about that. I had a panic attack this morning waking up and thinking "Oh CRAP, I'm late for class!" but then reality kicked in and man oh man, its such a great feeling to be able to go back to sleep!! I really want to watch a movie. A good ol' romantic comedy. I watched a German one last week. It was great. Two of my classmates and I crowded around this tiny machine that plays video tapes, (which totally fascinated me cause i've never seen anything like it!) and watched "Im Juli" (In July) together.

Our maid came today and announced that she'll be gone for four days and we all looked at each other and thought, "Oh CRAP!" She is our angel! We're going to die without her. lol.

So I guess I'm in for a busy week of washing dishes and everything. We could just live in a sty and eat out all week. My brother says its possible, he always did that! But yeah, I think D and I might just die of heart attacks. Ask Meg; she lived with me so she knows, I am "Monica" - the clean freak. Actually, I'm really not as bad as her but yeah, I guess somewhat along those lines.

I want to eat something. I'm not sure what though. Its really annoying when you're really craving something for a long time and then you finally eat it and its such a disappointment. That's what happened last week. I'd been wanting Waffles with Ice cream and then I finally went out and ate them and it was such a disappointment. It just didn't taste as good as it did the last time...

Anyways, so there's a bunch of useless information for you; ramblings from the life of a bored Bangalorian. Or is it Bengaloorian? Ugh, I really don't like that. Or Bangalullian as Abhi would put it!

That's enough.
Later,

No comments: