It RAINED!! It RAINED!! And as a consequence the electricity went out and the phones died (ha ha, that's India for you!)... It was FANTASTIC cause the point is, It RAINED yesterday evening!! hee hee I actually used to hate rain before but now I realise what an absolutely blessed thing it is. The soil smells fresh and there's nice cool wind and everything gets washed and everything looks new.... ahhhhhhhhha RAIN... I was literally clapping my hands and jumping about like a little child, that's how excited I was! What a relief. It was probably just like a one off thing but I'm just so thankful that we had that one untimely downpour to relieve us atleast momentarily from this crazy summer...Here are some lyrics from a Delirious song...
Looks like tonight, the sky is heavy
Feels like the winds are gonna change
Beneath my feet, the earth is ready
I know its time for heaven's rain
It's gonna rain
Cos it's living water we desire
To flood our hearts with holy fire
Rain down all around the world we're singing
Rain down can you here the earth is singing
Rain down my heart is dry but still
I'm singing
Rain down rain it down on me.
And here's a photo from a Korean BBQ I went to with Grace the evening she left...
No comments:
Post a Comment