I pray that God will fill your heart with dreams and that faith gives you the courage to dare to do great things, to help you find your wings -– Mark Harris.
I like the idea that human beings can fly, even without having wings. I don’t mean like in a plane, or a parachute or whatever, but figuratively. And I don’t mean drug induced highs either. But reaching for meaningful things, for your dreams…
Anyway, I’m back in the hostel. My roomie left this evening for a twelve day educational tour in Karnataka. I’m excited for her – traveling is always good fun, especially when you’re with a big bunch of people – but I will miss her. Twelve days is quite a long time.
today dragged, to be frank. The entire ‘gang’ – my mad bunch of college friends – was not here and we were getting results from an exam that I had entirely forgotten about in our classes. I managed to scrape a ‘pass’ in Eco – which I am not particularly proud of and I HAVE to get 15 more marks this semester to pass the subject or I will have to re-write the exam. Bleh. At the beginning of the year when they told us about exams and told us we had to get 35 marks out of a 100 just to pass the year, I thought well that shouldn’t be too hard, right? Well, now I know. They’re actually pretty hard on marking. Wake up Tina, you’re in college! Anyway, I did pretty good in Socio and Psycho, which are more important subjects to me so cause I have to major in either one of these subject or double major in both in the third year so every extra mark counts basically…
Righto, that’s about all for now…
Cheerio!
1 comment:
Jeez, wasn't today fun Piu?? I cant wait to go to prince of Charles!
Post a Comment