Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

It ain't me babe!

You can ignore the title, it's just a line from my favourite song from the movie - 'Walk the Line'
I actually had classes today. It's been a rare thing this term - we've just had too many other events in college which is a good thing cause well, who wants to go to classes?? Yesterday was our 'Annual Day' so we didn't have classes and watched a program in the auditorium instead which was great fun... It was totally packed and the performances were really entertaining.
After that we went out to 'Pizzeria' and had ummm... pizzas! ;) The pizzas were great but highly over-priced so we weren't quite satisfied so we went to 'Shiv Sagar' later and even that place turned out to be expensive but we ate anyway and just chatted...
I'm going home next week! Will only be there for about a week but looking forward to it anyway.
Uploading some pics from Sharan's surprise party and other random things...
More later,



6 comments:

Sonal said...

piu plz forward me the pics sharan sent u....
love u...
sonu

Sharanya said...

OOps! Sorry i dint mail em to you Sonu! I was really sleepy...if that is even an excuse :( really sorry..bad behavior and it shant happen again :)

The snap titled "smile" is SUCH AN AMAZING SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!

anne said...

...blogosphere, aka the blogipelago in reference to http://www.xkcd.com/256/

I can't stop poking at my blog! And have I mentioned, I miss you.

Mmm, pizza :) I want one now. With...pepperoni, and pineapple, and mushrooms and ham and green peppers. Yes.

anne said...

and oh, I changed my username on Blogger...in case you were worried, hehe. I'm sure you figured it out! (which one of my friends is bored and random enough to use another name....)

~~meg

anne said...

Online Communities

Hope my attempted html code works...
(sorry for all the comments! haha)

Sonal said...

its ok sharan...as far as i get the pics somehow!and yes...i still love u!
piu...have u noticed how many pics u,jo n i have together?

love...
sonu