Honestly, I'm too tired to blog and my brain is protesting against my body and wants to shut down but it's been five days since I last blogged and if I keep putting it off I'll have way too much to say and not enough words to say them and that could get a little crazy. So here goes. A post that may or may not make too much sense.
I've been having a whole lot of fun. This little term between Diwali and Christmas has been all about FUN and honestly very very little or no studying. I'm not complaining. I might just get used to this!
Sunday was GREAT! Besides church (where the talk was really awesome and we also had choir practice) we also had a surprise party for Sharan. The best part was that she was totally surprised and oh-so-happy and it made us all really happy too. She was jumping for joy (literally) and it was just great! She turned 18 today but we had to have the party a day earlier cause there were other various things happening today. So the 6 of us (Vini, Joyee, Sonu, Antu, Gauri and I) made our way to Vashi on an over-crowded train (that was quite an experience) and up the lift (that was an adventure!) and hid ourselves in her house as her mum (who was co-conspiring with us) sent her down for tomatoes or something and then her sister brought her into the room we were hiding in and SURPRISE!!!! Ah good times. :-)
I stayed over at Joyee's house to save myself from getting thrown out of the hostel for being late back and also to prevent getting lost AGAIN. I don't think I've written about that - so the last time I went to Sharan's place I was alone on the way back and somehow FORGOT to get off at my stop (which was the last stop actually) and almost went back to Sharan's house before I realised the train had started going 'backwards'. Agh.
I loaned my 'Walk to Remember' DVD (which my darling Dotty/Tribal Kid/Niru sent for me all the way from Aussieland) to Sharan as a part of her birthday treat cause she's been wanting to watch it for a while. Unfortunately we couldn't watch the whole thing together cause it was late and we were a long way from home.
Jo and I barely stayed awake for about two hours after we got to her place, we had a conference call with Sharan at midnight to wish her and then we debating cooking something or eating something but finally decided we were not hungry enough to actually get out of bed to do that so we just stayed in bed and drifted off to sleep...
My sleep was slightly interrupted with almost nightmarish dreams and then before I knew it, it was morning. Didn't make much of a difference though - I was too sleepy (and uninterested) to attend Eco so after Jo had her driving class we headed to college together...
Orvi's back in town! And everyone is coming to the Carol service at church next Sunday (everybody being the friends that matter to me the most) and I am uber excited about that.
Tomorrow I will be missing college cause I will be volunteering for this thing called 'Salaam Mumbai' which is like an anti-tobacco organisation. Basically it's a cricket match for kids at this stadium called 'Brabourne' in South Mumbai and there will be thousands of kids and we have to help handle them... I don't know what I'm expecting... I'm expecting I'll be tired by the end of it and I'm hoping it'll be fun... :)
And on that note (I haven't got any work done!! ahhhh) I really need a shower and sleep!
Oh wait, one more thing. I believe that God is awesome and that He is doing great things in my life and in the life of those around me and I'm excited! I'm learning a lot. And I just thought that it's time that I openly expressed that...
I'm learning to breathe,
I'm learning to fly,
I'm finding that You
And You alone can break my fall...
G'night! :)
2 comments:
You're reading 'I Kissed Dating Goodbye' - let me know how it is!
Also: very jealous of all the fun you're having! Yargs. Stupid exams.
Hugs,
Meg
BOY did I have fun or WHAT! hanks a gazillion. Again.
Love
Sharan
ps-will upload and mail em right away!
Post a Comment