Fudgy Mocha Brownies with a Crust.
Try it. I thought it was pretty good. Its basically a brownie on top of short-crust you know like the stuff Mrs. Dodds used to make for all our birthday the short-crust with caramel and mint chocolate? Yumscious!!
Anyways... I'll blog more later.
Happy Birthday Orvi, Jonny and Sam!
2 comments:
Wow, that is a LOT of posts Ive missed out on, Tina! Btw, thanks for the songs, Im HOOKEd, I cant get enough..
I saw "U,Me aur Hum" too! And I didnt think it was as horrible as everyone made it out to be..it was pretty..neat. I mean, a nice, clean, warm movie, like a fluffy,white towel, you know? I LOVED Kajol's dresses. *sighs!*
Keep updating!
Oh and Jane Austen's book club is a MOVIE????? I thought you were reading all her books when you replied to "what's up?" :D
Moving Finger was..weird, wasnt it? Its one of the weirdest Miss Marple stories Ive read. Good, but just different.
Golly, I miss you..
Post a Comment