Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tea Time

well almost...
we are going to go and try out a new tea place in Ooty... seems so apt doesn't it? seeing as Ooty is FULL of tea gardens and yet its taken so many years for a tea place to come up and there are TWO Coffee Days in this little town... TWO!!! why why why? AND there's a Barista coming up...
anyway, we are going with Miss Smith who says we can now call her 'Catherine' since we're not students anymore but I simply can't bring myself to doing that so it shall have to be "Smeegs" (who is an uber cool Math teacher at Hebron btw and is probably the only reason I did A'level Math since I really wasn't good at it!).
She's busy busy busy with Exams going on at the moment and will only get off at 1pm so then we will all go to "Glendale" which is the tea place and well... drink TEA!
i'm heading back to Bangalore on Saturday and then off to bombay about a week after that... hmmmm. Looking forward to seeing everyone but NOT the heat and the crowded trains and vegetarian food at Granny's and no internet although I am seriously thinking of amending the latter. (I always get confused by former and latter so incase I've got it wrong, I mean the lack of internet!) :D
i am DYING to watch Narnia - Prince Caspian. I've been reading the "Voyages of the Dawn Treader" which I think is the fifth book of the Narnia series and Mr. Reid (Hebby Principal) is reading to Hebronites at Friday Assembly! yeah he still does that... Isn't he cool!?
anyway... that's all for now.
Toodles!

3 comments:

Sharanya said...

I didnt know you liked tea so much! Anyway, come back soon, ok?

bebe said...

i totally REGRET not listening to my Reid at assemblies.

I would usually catch up on the morning day dreams , which was a very well kept ritual btw.

well. the aforementioned regret was mainly coz the movies are out and I'm like...*who? what where? wait.. who's that.. why?....OH...

darn! I guess he was truly cool for reading. now they can just watch the CLIPS. [gosh i dont normally butcher such prose...u know]..

hope ur well darling.

anne said...

latter = later, last :) hope that helps. I am all about spreading grammatically correct love!