Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Burn Brightly

I still don't have internet!!

I've been pretty busy with college and that makes me happy. Strange as it may seem and its so great to be with friends!! You won't believe how much we laugh everyday... If you ask me what about though, I'm not sure I'd be able to tell you! ;)

Life is good.

I really want my own internet connection!!

More later,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina! Change my link on the right! I mean, because that isn't my blog at all! Some lunatic took over that id after I discarded it.

ps-GET INTERNET!!

Sharan

Jerusha said...

Hey tina
Good to see dat ur reading 'From east to west...' It's an amazing book.. I read it a few months ago. was realy hard to put down.. Very very well written and there's a lot to it(if u know what I mean)and u can sort of b ther as he describes each incident..
jerusha

Tribal Kid said...

Wow Jeru reads ppl s blogs.. Jeru do u have a blog of ur own??
Tinu i will mail u soonly. tc munchkin
Xx Hugs xX
Niru

anne said...

kid. come back!