Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Kscope Day Two

  1. Rush at the registration desk
  2. Molu being all 'technical'
  3. Mr. and Miss K'scope registrations
  4. Vini taking part in 'Sentimeter'
Today is a holiday for Ganesh Chaturthi. Ganesh is the Hindu elephant god and is big amongst the people of Maharashtra so its extremely loud and the roads will be absolute madness for the next ten days. It went on till about 1am last morning and I was less than pleased! I had a LONG day (classes the entire morning, K'scope all afternoon, two hours spent in maddening traffic and two hours dancing and then more of traffic on the way home!) and I wanted to sleep!!! I'm not a big fan of 'loud and crowd' so yeah... I guess I'm stuck in the wrong country! :D

1 comment:

Nithya said...

You people have classes eh ? I thought classes get cancelled during cult-fests !

P.S : I dont like crowd and noise either !