So Econ-III was not so great but I think I might just pass it. My brain is just not cut out for Economics.
Psycho-II is next on Monday and of course I am not studying right now. :) But I will. Soon.
In the meantime - I got a little shutter-happy!
Psycho-II is next on Monday and of course I am not studying right now. :) But I will. Soon.
In the meantime - I got a little shutter-happy!
6 comments:
so come here tina!!!!!!!!!! one day u r going to come to germany....bcoz u love german so much. one day in the nxt 5 yrs ok? yep, will b praying for u.
"My brain is just not cut out for Economics" - i used to think the same thing. however, i realize today that Economics just ain't good enough for us ;)
ahh i'm so glad you like hot red nailpolish too! i have this crazy pink that i'm currently rocking. makes me very happy. summer colours mmmmm :) xxxxx
Piu, I love the relationship you share with your camera and the little little things that you focus on :) Paper clips, alarm clock (with a cute 'wake up piu' written on it), a pair of slippers and that chair-in-the-porch :)
Lol, thanks Nith! The clock was from my coolio friends for my 20th birthday!!
love the photos :)
re:nailpolish, i am digging the dark-purple right now!
love you!
x
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~ Fool's Gold :)
Ps: I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment