- The TV automatically starting up on my favourites - the Hallmark channel.
- Turning on the TV. Fullstop.
- Broadband Internet.
- Mummy's food. (Even though I grumble about the fish curry sometimes, no one in the world can satisfy my taste-buds like ma does. I am confident about this)
- Free cold meat. (All thanks to a kind man I taught a little german to so he could go to Germany and learn how to make sausages.)
- Hot Showers thanks to solar power.
- Not having to use public transport.
- Candlelight conversations. (thanks to power-cuts)
- Having all the time in the world to read.
- No routine.
- Just staying home all day.
- Not going to the ATM or handling money at all.
- Grocery shopping at SPAR.
- T-shirt shopping at MAX!
- Experimenting with baking/cooking. (Thanks to family that will polish off anything I cook whether it tastes good or not!)
- Family.
Okay, so more than 10.
I thank God for these things.
Leaving for Bombay this evening on the Udyan Express train. Will reach tomorrow evening. And college starts Monday morning. Back to the grind.
My prayer is this: Send me anywhere Lord, just go with me.
1 comment:
"All thanks to a kind man I taught a little german to so he could go to Germany and learn how to make sausages"
That is a wonderful deed Piu :)
Post a Comment