Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Best Of 2008

Remembering some of the good stuff of the year gone by:
Tag: The Photo Tag (July)
SMS: From Sharan "You're going to have a daughter, Tina." It was totally out of the blue and well, I hope so. (October)
Bloggers' Meet: With Nithya and Sharan(yan) in Coimbatore.
Movies: Amazing Grace and Mr. and Mrs. Iyer (October)
Shopping: MAX! In Bangalore, with Jo. (November)Event: The
Jazz concert I went to at the NCPA. It was a treat from a junior from school - Neville. I will forever be grateful for that. It was magic. (January)
Dinner: At the Georges' with Sharan, Sonu, Jo and Antu (October)
Journey: To Ooty with some of best friends! (October)Eating Place: The American Express Bakery in Bandra - thanks to Jo! (July)
Book: Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier. Oh, it blew me away. (November)
Re-union: With Niru in Bombay! I'm SO glad you came! (February)Realisation: Ooty is BEAUTIFUL and I will never get enough of it! Holiday: With family in Nagpur (December)
Photo: The mischievous school boys at Coimbatore bus-stand... (October)
Activity: Taking photos during K'SCOPE 2008 (September)
Sunset: Nagpur Sunsets are just gorgeous! Maybe because you can actually see it cause there are no tall buildings all over the place. I've really enjoyed sitting on the balcony at my uncle's place and watching the sun go down leaving behind breathtaking twilight colours. (December)

There's so much more but that could take a while.

Your mercies are new every morning, Lord.
I thank you...
For the abundant joy.
For lessons learnt.
For friends.
Family
2008.
You.

You humble me.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

5 comments:

Ryan said...

Beautiful sunset that.

Sonal said...

I'm still sulking about the Max shopping thing. :P
And Sharan(F),an sms like that could help me a little too. *sniff*

All said and done, a beautiful post,piu.
I Love you!

Ryan said...

And I just noticed now. She's applying nail polish on the train??!!

The heights (Ironically :P)!

Sonal said...

Oh COME ON!
We were in there for 2 nights, and the train was not that vigorously moving that I applied it all over my foot!
Give vanity a chance people!

Ryan said...

Vanity thy name is sonal?