No not us, the little kids at the school for special kids that Jo and I have been volunteering at over the past couple of months...

Anyway, so yesterday was their 'Annual Day' which went off really well. There was a lot of dancing and entertainment and 'Jugate' which is supposed to be some unique fusion of Judo+Yoga AND Karate = Jugate! Yeah. Umm, that was a little... Long. But nonetheless, nice to see all the kids on stage for something or the other...

Jo and I had a good time. I got to see most of the program even though we'd already seen the whole thing several times during the rehearsals.
Jo and I had a good time. I got to see most of the program even though we'd already seen the whole thing several times during the rehearsals.
Anyway, just thought I'd post some pictures. Unfortunately didn't manage to get any pictures at the program because we forgot to take our cameras. We took these after we got back to Jo's place at night.
That's it for now,
Toodles!
4 comments:
Cracks me up, this. :)) Don't ask why. :P
You people are camera-holics. :D
What? Opportunities to dress up are rare! We HAVE to document them! Boys just don't get it :P
And I'm glad we make you laugh, Ryan! :P
Gosh, he strikes again! :P
Wonder how your special someone handles/will handle you.
I was hoping ud click pictures of the kids! YOU forgot the camera? YOU?
And it fits so well! :)
Actually even if we'd taken the camera,it would have been difficult to take pics....
I'm not sure of "camera-holics" but someone is definitely a 'remark-a-holic' :P
Post a Comment