Two exams down. Yesterday was a joke (as in 'ha-ha funny joke'.. I'm pretty sure people were cursing us in the canteen yesterday for laughing so much before the exam over our brilliant textbook). Today was OK.
The canteen is quite a sight during exam[s]. All that tension in the air and last-minute cramming!
Who knew afternoon naps on hot summer days felt SO GOOD? And especially when you need to study. Seriously, they feel SO GOOD. Yesterday Jo and I decided to sleep at 2:30pm for an hour and then we'd call each other at 3:30pm to make sure we were awake. I called her at 4pm.
Yes, summer is here. Summer is bad in Mumbai. Summer is apparently worse in Bangalore. Better prepare myself for that. This city has spoiled me in that way. Two years and never experienced a power cut.
Anyway, I'm off to cash in on my siesta. Next exam - Monday! Yahoo! But I have promised myself that today (after the nap, of course!) I will study like I have an exam tomorrow.
Toodles.
7 comments:
Summer is the absolute WORST in Madras. :( Gah.
Anyhoo, goot luck for the exams! :D
I'm sure summer is much rougher there than here, but I would LOVE some warm weather right about now!
Good luck on your exams!
ok, it's -13 here today (with wind chill)...quit showing off, woman! lol. what i wouldn't do to lay down a bright red chaadar under simmering sunshine, sip on some salty nimboo paani and read a good book (i'm thinking "1984" by Orwell). *sigh*
also, will u please share some ridiculousity from ur textbooks? i'm in need of some laughter! xxxxx
EW, SUMMER!
Oh yes, definitely Shaon. I considered dumping the damn thing in the bin right after the exam but I saved it just for the purpose of sharing some classics on my blog! it'll come soon. I promise! :)
Wait till you reach B'lore!! Your only respite this summer will be Ooty!! I'm REALLY looking forward to that! :)
JUST 2 down. :(
And summer IS BAD.
I dread sitting in room 10/11/12.
Post a Comment