Come Back To Me - David Cook ♥
Touch My Hand - David Archuleta ♥
*On my mind:
Cinnamon Rolls!
*On my desktop:
*On my feet:
Salsa! (and a little Bachata!)
*On my tabs:
Hotmail, Facebook, Forming and Baking Cinnamon Rolls: All Recipes Tutorial!
*On my bedside table:
Embroidery threads and cross-stitch patterns
*On my currently-reading list:
Rumours of Another World by Phillip Yancey
The Breakdown Lane by Jacqueline Mitchard
*On my movie-list:
Well, I decided it's time I watched some of those "guy-movies"...
So far:
Full Metal Jacket: Can't say I loved it, but it is a good movie and led me to Google the Vietnam War. Gotta love a movie that leads me to expand my knowledge :P
Batman Begins: I declare Batman to be my favourite fictional super-hero! :D Loved it. But The Dark Knight wins thanks to Heath Ledger.
Ocean's Eleven: Loved it. Have to find the other... two(!?) {p.s. this is not really a guy-movie actually} Other movies:
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist: Umm.. ok.
6 comments:
lol everyone I know loved "Nick & Norah" (apparently the soundtrack is amazing?)...but, not something you'd recommend? and "Ocean's" just keeps getting better ("Twelve" is made spectacular just by a certain scene that includes lasers and the awe-inspiring song, "Thé à la menthe". that's all i'm saying!) xxx
Yay!! When can we expect the cinnamon rolls? We're eagerly awaiting your next visit! ;)
Batman IS the best of the lot. You have super taste :D. (fyi he has no superpowers of his own excepthis superbrain and his gadgets :P ) Ocean's 11 is stylish. 12 is a bore. 13 just about covers up for 12. :) See fight club, See usual suspects !!!
I second Ryan! BRUCE RULES, for the very reasons that he has mentioned! Followed by Spiderman, obviously.
@Shaon: I wasn't actually paying much attention to the movie to know whether the soundtrack was any good or not! :P Maybe I just watched it at the wrong time!
@D: :P not sure, still checking out recipes. yeast is a tricky one!
@Ryan: yeah, i know, it makes him (almost) more believable! :D
@Sharan: Yes, sharan we all know how much you love Bruce! :P
haven't seen the full metal jacket.. ocean's 11 rocks.. :)
if u like all that, try something like lock stock n the 2 smoking barrels.. :D
then we'll know how much of 'guy' u can take..
n batman is totally believable
Post a Comment