Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Glimpse.

Thursdays are usually crazy-busy days but today was different. We had a couple of classes in the morning and then after that we had this "bonding party" for all the Sociology single major students and our teachers. It turned out to be pretty fun...

After that we headed down to the canteen to kill some time before our EC/Co-ord meeting for K'SCOPE at 3pm. Anyway for some strange reason we got reeeally camera happy while waiting...

I just wanted to show you one. I know the glare is crazy but for some reason, I just love this photo!

L-R: Gauri, Jo, Monisha, Eshana, Astrid and Shruti

Thankful Thursday:
* For the monsoon.
* For jolly people.
* For making new friends.
* For photography.
* For team-work.
* For friends to travel with.
* For insight.
* For hope.

No comments: