Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

September!

I should be more careful what I ask for. Since the beginning of the this academic year I've been complaining about college is not challenging enough and I don't FEEL like I'm in college and I want to be able to say things exaggerated things like, "there are not enough hours in the day!", "I have TOO MUCH TO DO!" and of course experience the guilty pleasure of facebooking and blogging when I should be reading or writing something (like now! :P)

Well, I got my wish. My goodness. I've only been back about 6 days and it feels li
ke it's been two weeks or atleast I think we've probably achieved two weeks worth of work in these few days. The boundaries between one day and the next are beginning to blur... You know what I mean? Like I'm not sure where one day ends and the next starts it just seems like they just sort of flow into each other and you keep going!

Besides having to stay back in college for extended classes (till 4:00pm on some days!), there are assignments and projects which all sort of piled up during the madness of the strike and the H1N1 days when nobody was motivated to do anything. So all in all, LOTS TO DO!

But I'm not complaining! I am a tired but happy girl :)

Besides, it's September and I have things to look forward to!


For starters, it's this girl's birthday on Friday!Joyee, before another programme at the NCPA last month

And she's going to be performing in a dance/drama called Chitrangada on Friday night. It's an annual programme by Shahana which is a Centre for Tagore Music and Culture here in Bombay. There was a little picture of her in the Bombay Times yesterday! So proud of her! :D

7 comments:

Sharanya said...

GO JOYEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing to myself today--you can't tell when one day ends and teh next begins! And HOW I love that feeling :)

Unknown said...

I feel special...thank you :* piuuu. Now,I'm even more excited and you are responsible for it :P...
Well i just hope along with this 'work load' we can also Enjoy our last year, like literally'enjoy' :)

Ryan said...

Joey looks funny :P

Ryan said...

Sudha ragunathan-ish. :| Now that i think of it

Unknown said...

Sudha ragunathan?? Are you serious?? I mean she's pretty and all but....nevermind :D

@Sharan: What's with the right spelling of joyee??? :P

Unknown said...

But since i think she's pretty i'll take that as a compliment...so Thank you :)

Sharanya said...

@ Sharan:

What's wrong with being Sudha Ragunathan?

And Joyee is not only as pretty as her, but she also sings as well as she does. So clear off, bugger =P

@ JOEY:

=P