So I posted this picture that I took on Facebook a couple of days ago and had a lot of fun reading people trying to guess what I'm reflecting off! It's a black and white picture of a reflection (not a shadow) and I took it on the terrace.
Any takers?
(No Nandis or any other people who lived in this house and Facebookers - if you've read the comments on Fbook - are allowed to play this game! :P)
10 comments:
Sliding glass door?
Fantastic photo!
terrace. hm, the dish antenna? :)
hi, btw :P
ok, not the antenna. The phone/electricity calbesare above you, so this is something on the floor? A puddle? The floor itself (no, I don't know how, unless its made of granite).
a skylight (if thats what its called)?
@ Shwetu:
I had to check if it was really you! So, HEY SHWETU!
@ Tina:
It's all wavy, so, uh, rain water? Or, just water on some polished marble floor? Coz I can see the lines in the marble!
AWESOME photo :)
@Sharan: Welcome back! But sorry, that's not it! Keep guessing (or just go look at the picture on Fbook and read the comments! ;))
hehahahahahahaha... i know it! lalala :D
Solar hot water tank?
@Ajay: Ummmmm... if you mean the solar panels, yes! I'm impressed!
I have to be honest, I was talking about the tank itself, though I should have thought about the panels because the picture isn't bowed. Rats! Very ingenious game!
Post a Comment