Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

10+10

Am flying back to Bombay tomorrow. As usual, am going to miss Home/Bangalore! Can I think of ten NEW things that I'm going to miss?
10. The garden

9. Cycling
8. Cool weather

7. Radio Indigo
6. Seeing my brother and sister-in-law
5. My room!
4. YouTubing

3. Not having to use my laptop
2. Making caramel custard (to my dad's delight :P)

1. Skypeing without going crazy because of slow connection!

Can I think 10 things I'm looking forward to in Bombay? Hmmm...
10. College!
9. Friends

8. Being independent
7. Making decisions

6. Studying (yes, I'm weird. But once I get past the procrastinating, I actually LIKE it.)

5. Pani Puri!
4. The smell of the sea
3. Watching movies at old theatres
2. Being photographer at K'scope (our college festival)

1. Friends (yes, that counts twice! :P)


See you in Bombay! :D

No comments: