Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Bordering on Unbearable...

The heat. Its killing me!!! Bangalore summers are crazy!! And this is the first one that I am going to have to stick through and its killing me already!! lol. Okay I am exaggerating but it really is hot and I'm not really one for hot places, that's why I chose Ooty for school. Ah well, this too shall pass...

Nothing extra exciting has been happening in my life for the past couple of days, just the usual. I'm preparing for a presentation that I have to give at my German class and that's going pretty okay and on that note, I have got to recommend this movie: Das Leben der Anderen. (The lives of others) If you watched or followed the Oscars this year, then you would have heard of it. It won the Oscar for the best foreign language film and I watched it yesterday and it was fabulous. Great acting, great plot and as somebody said, "It's the kind of movie that goes through your brain and touches your heart..." or something like that.


I started waking up early and going on walks this week and then gave up yesterday. Actually, I didn't give up, I'm just giving it a break! :P But its nice. I get to see the sunrise and reminded of the incredible beauty and majesty of God first thing in the morning. And hopefully from next week, i'll be able to take Joey along as well. The only thing is that by nine o'clock at night I'm pooped and I'm not used to that. I'm so used to staying awake till atleast 11:30 that going to sleep at ten seems like a waste of time! When you're used to the bad habits, the good ones start to seem bad!

Today morning was funny. I was supposed to go to class today cause we've missed out on a couple so to catch up on time, a class was scheduled today and its A SATURDAY!! Anyway, I went to bed pretty late last night cause I was watching this stupid movie on TV and dinner was late too so waking up at six was tough this morning! But I did wake up... to turn off the alarm and then went back to sleep and then woke up again at around 6:50 and got out of bed, brushed my teeth, debated on whether or not I should go to class, got changed, got changed again, turned off the light and went back to sleep. hee hee. I crack myself up. But in my defense... No... there is no defense really... I was just lazy.

Anyway, that's it for now. Hope all is well with the rest of the world. As in, you lot, who are reading this...

No comments: