Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Pineapple juice in coconuts!

So those of you who are not in India at the moment here's what's new in the daily life of an Indian resident:
The two rupee coin!
Unfortunately I don't have a sample to show you... I try to hold on to them whenever I get one, but well, its money, so that's quite impossible! Not that I think they're good looking... I like the old two rupee coins much better, anyway, I shall post a picture when I get hold of one...
Also they now sell Coconut water in nifty little bottles and packets in the stores... I discovered this a couple of weeks ago... Its nowhere as good as the real thing of course... There's nothing like drinking coco jal on the roadside through a dirty straw! ;) Anyway, so I bought I a packet today cause I just felt like drinking something refreshing and I wanted to be able to take it home and to my surprise I opened it and poured it into a glass and it turned out to be pineapple juice!!! It happens only in India! I was quite disappointed... Pineapple juice sucks!

Ah well... Such is life!

I love how hilarious this country is...
Much love,
Oh look I found a picture...

1 comment:

anne said...

okay, I am officially annoyed @ blogger...I wrote two lengthy posts and it ate them both. BAH! technology. i don't need it. I will email you things later! love you to the ends of the earth! :)