Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Will we win!?

Its almost as big as the final match: Sri Lanka vs India
Oh, the tension.
I'm exhausted and I have splitting headache and I'm not the happiest chappiest being on earth at the moment, but hey life goes on and atleast I got to talk to Grace who is in Hyderabad now and is coming back on Monday (Thank the Lord!!) and even though I am exhausted I know I will stay up all night watching India play whether we win or lose.
Had a late night last night... went to this little group Bible study with a couple of friends. I went with Doris and I hardly knew anyone but almost half of the group were Hebronites so it was really cool and we had some great discussions and laughs and tea and chocolates. Mili was there too, she was our IG in std. 9 when I first joined school, and we all absolutely LOVED her and she's still exactly the same... Was sooo great to see her and was so cool hearing stories about Hebron.
Anyway, more later...

No comments: