Its been a hot day! This house is like a furnace and with the summer also comes power cuts, so basically there's nothing you can do but to bear it...
Went to church today and absolutely LOVED the worship. There was a great bunch of singers up front and some wonderful hymns too but I was really tired and kept yawning throughout the sermon (oops!) Anyway, I got the most out of the worship and it suddenly struck me how the peace and joy that God gives you, can compare to nothing whatsoever... Its just something else.
In other news, I keep getting post from the unis I applied to abroad but I have no need for them anymore, cause I have decided that I am going to stay in India for college. The prospects of going abroad were always rather bleak and I am tired of sitting on the fence and saying maybe I will go, maybe I won't, I'm not sure and I am glad to have this surety now that I am staying here... it is a little disappointing but an odd sense of satisfaction comes with it too. And I feel, no... I know, it is for the best. So Uni applications, here I come ONCE AGAIN! sigh. the only problem is, now I have no idea what course I should do. I just can't figure out what kind of vocation I see myself in in a couple of years... will I be a teacher, a lawyer, a social worker, a diplomat, a translator, a linguist??? I really don't know... I know I definitely will NOT be a doctor, an accountant, an engineer or anything to do with software and IT companies, well I don't really want to! I thought I would know by the end of my gap year, but apparentely it didn't bring me any closer to making a decision! So any ideas anyone??
3 comments:
Tina,
You can do anything you want. Find the most beautiful thing in your mind and bring it to life.
Always
Ajay
I second that.
Things you shouldn't do:
- try to take over the world
- sell out
- stop shining for Christ
- do something that doesn't make you happy
- not stay in touch with me (yes, this is me being selfish, but thought I'd slip it in anyway lol)
- stop being you
Hope that helps :)
your best friend, still, always,
McMeg
thanks you guys! :) much love,
Post a Comment