Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Rain.

my blogs are so boring nowadays... sorry about that if you bother to read it! I dunno why, I guess I just feel pre-occupied and restless for some reason... I want to go somewhere, need a change of place again, or atleast a week away... and Grace is gone as well and I really wish I were with her! She's doing a mini tour of India, travelling on the trains, visiting new places; backpacking basically and it really sucks that I couldn't go with her!! And then there's this german presentation hanging over my head like a grey cloud as well. It'll be over tomorrow, thank God! The weather really doesn't help either. I feel so lazy because of this heat and constant headaches and my stomach hasn't been keeping well either. Blech.
What I REALLY want to do right now, is... be in Kashmir. How random. You know this quaint little boats that are part of the picture perfect Kashmir... I want to be sitting in one of those, and just listen to the calming sound of the oars slicing the water. What I would also like is some rain. Doesn't have to be in Kashmir. Just rain on me now and I'll go dance on the terrace! I've done that before you know, and one of the neighbours saw me and thought I was totally wierd, but I bet she wanted to do the same thing! hee hee.
Barso re megha, barso re megha, megha barso re, megha barso!!!

No comments: