I like that. So just had to post it.
In other news, I still have a bad stomach, I'm doing a lot of laundry and it just never seems to come to and end... I guess that's the consequence of procrastination... Joey is nuts but adorable at the same time - its the eyes, he does something with his eyes that just make you want to love him. Joey is our dog by the way just in case you were starting to think I was talking about the hot guy in my class or something ;) I'm still learning hindi and today I also learnt how to use the abacus and how to count up to ninety nine with ten fingers. Its fantastic. I love these presentations we're having in class, learning some awesomely interesting stuff.
Grace is out of town. Grace is in Bhubaneshwar; out at the village seeing the school we build and I SO WANT TO BE THERE WITH HER its not even funny! Anyway, she's taking me along with her phone calls and emails and I'm so happy for her! Come back soon though, Cho, lots of new films have come out that we have to go and see for the morning shows!
I'm listening to a lot of music; here are some of the songs on my playlist...
On Fire - Switchfoot
Don't let go - Bryan Adams and Sarah Mclachan (I love 'em both and together, they sound fab! Its a nice sort of fusion...)
Janey woh hey kahaan - Soundtrack Honeymoon travels (sweet song for the romantics and I'm an idiotic romantic!)
Aaaj me Upar - Soundtrack Khamoshi (classic song!) a song I had forgotten about for a long time till we talked about the movie in class yesterday cause there's apparentely a german version of the film and film is our theme at the moment....
My great plans of dieting and exercising have all gone to the dogs, well actually haven't really been eating much for the last couple of days because I don't feel well, but I highly doubt that counts as a healthy diet. Hmmm. I'm still to get into the books I bought at the book fair in Kolkata... I still wish it would rain, although its much cooler today than usual. I'm dying to go to uni... Actually that's not true. I'm dying to go somewhere although I'm not sure where. I really want to go to Salsa classes but... its just not happening.
Yup, that's all for now...
Later,
No comments:
Post a Comment