This blog has been locked by Blogger's spam-prevention robots. You will not be able to publish your posts, but you will be able to save them as drafts.
BAH! I think its hilarious
actually! Its not this one, its the photo blog so
I can't put up any new
photos for a couple of days... They say they'll fix
it in
two working
days so hopefully you'll be able to see some pics from
my
trip to
Coorg and also another little surprise! Oooh, the suspense!Anyway, I am alive and kicking!
Stayed up till about 3 am watching Team India
kick Bermuda's ass. Poor guys,
I kind of felt sorry for them, but we HAD to
win
that game and we did it
beautifully! I just hope and pray they keep
it
up for
the next game
which is absolutely essential for us!!And I bet, about three fourths of you couldn't care less about all of this. :P It really sucks, I have to celebrate on my own, nobody seems to be interested in cricket around here, that I know of at least... not even in my class!!! How weird is that, I'm living in India, where cricket is like a lifeline for millions, and I don't really know any of them!! Unless ofcourse I call up my dad, but that's a rather expensive thing to do but anyway, we did talk after the match, which was cool!
I have no idea why this stupid thing is looking so random... anyway, more later, watch out for photos.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Hoo Haa INDIA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment