Anyway, I really want an ice cream for some reason. I am craving it. A nice green apple ice cream from Garuda mall would be really fab but alas, Cannot. (apparentely that's how they used to say "NO" in Malaysia when you try to bargain with the shopkeepers. Cannot. I think that's hilarious!)
Maybe i'll go and but an ice cream from the nearest shop which is like LONG way away. Bah. That's the worst part about living here. You have to walk a long way even to catch an auto. Catching a bus is even worse cause the bus stop is further off. So its quite funny when I'm rushing to catch a bus to class in the mornings. I always seem to underestimate how long the walk will take me so I end up half running. What I dread the most is seeing a bus pass by while I'm still pretty far off. But then sometimes the bus passes you by even while you're there, at the bus stop, waiting... ugh. I made the mistake the other day of thinking that the wretched bus would actually STOP for me and it just went by right in front of my eye and I had to wait for the next one. It was actually kinda funny. Getting on a bus here is like a fight. You have to run after it and make it stop or just get on while its moving. If you're lucky you'll get a place to sit, if you're not so lucky you'll get a place to stand and otherwise you'll just be pretty much falling out of the door. I don't understand it. They seem to think that every single iota of space must be used up. You'd think if the bus is completely full they won't stop to put on MORE passengers but no, there's always more space apparentely even though I really do not see that there is when you're falling out the door!!! But such is life. And now that I know that a bus pass will cost me 7 bucks as opposed to an auto that'll cost me 16 I just HAVE to get on the bus. When you multiply 16 by 2 and then multiply that with 5 it comes up to quite a lot actually so atleast I'm saving some money!! Its good to be on a budget, so I don't end up spending money on useless things which, goodness knows, is sooooo easy to do!!
I watched a chick flick last night. It was a hard decision. There were showing the Cinderella Man on another channel at the same time and I LOVE that movie, like really LOVE it. I watched it twice in one day. But I have watched it before so i chose to watch the chick flick which was 50 first dates. It was, well a chick flick. You know how those go. Guy meets girl, they fall in love and then they break up and then they get back together again. No thinking required, so I enjoyed it!
Anyway, I just wanted to post this pic cause I think its really cool! This was taken at home a day after my brother's wedding reception. Niru stayed over at my place and the next morning we were really tired mixed with really bored thus... we took some random photos! Thanks for calling this morning btw Niru! I love getting random calls! Twas good to talk! Love ya.

No comments:
Post a Comment