When you can't think of a Title, look around you! "Super-cool ambience" says one of the posters at the Sify iway cyber cafe that I am sitting at. It makes me frown, cause I'm sweating here!!
Anyway, sorry haven't been good at blogging recently... Haven't actually been on the net for a while and when I do come I just can't remember what to write. So I did write stuff down on a piece of paper a few days ago and left it in my wallet but then didn't get a chance to come here and now its all irrelevant or I don't feel the same way anymore!! Oh dear. I'm afraid Tina's blogspot is going to be highly neglected for some time.
Its been exactly one year seen our graduation ceremony at Hebron! Infact at just around this time, I was sitting up on that stage in my pinkness trying to avoid the blinding lights shining in our direction with Ajay falling asleep beside me and Alva and Abhi being civil to each other on the other side and people being called up for awards... Gosh, I can see it so clearly. 10th of June 2006, a day I had looked forward to all my years at Hebron and then it came and went. So weird.
A year off after school is what I had always wanted and that's exactly what I got. If all goes well, I will be headed to college in July! I've been assured a place at Sophia College in Mumbai which means that they had a look at my application and my certificates and asked us whether we had applied anywhere else, and we replied, well if you assure us a place then we don't plan on going anywhere else so they said, yes, yes, you'll get in, give us your original certificates and come back on the 19th to pay the fees. I am glad! Its a quaint little college and we all liked it best from all the colleges we had since and funnily enough, its on hilly ground just like Hebron was!! And the people were also very friendly and organised and actually smiled like this wasn't the last place they wanted to be. And that's just such an amazing feeling after you have to deal with government offices with people snapping at you!
So i'll be studying subjects like psychology, economics and sociology - none of which I have ever studied before in my life - for three years till i've finally got a Bachelor's degree in Arts! Goodness knows what comes after that, but i'm not planning to bother about that now at all. One step at a time!
So here's to the year gone and the year to come!
Cheers! :D
1 comment:
Man mommy firstly happy grad annivesary.... wow the peters house our sleepover.... boys making breakie....that was the best man...lol catch up with u soon.... low u nd sooo happy for u. Muah
Lowe Dotty
Post a Comment