Day two of holiday:
- Movies watched: 1 - 'Pan's Labyrinth'. Excellent, a little gruesome (I had to cover my eyes in some parts) but a beautiful story. It's a Spanish movie that was one of the Oscar nominees for the Best Film in a Foreign Language this year. ('The Lives of Others' in German won, which is also a great movie)
- Books completed: 0 - Still reading the Kim Edwards one. I figured last night what I really like about those stories are unusual and exotic settings... for example an American with his Korean war bride. Cultural diversity, she really brings it out nicely...
- Weight: I'm not going to tell you that! But I did check before I left Bombay and I'm hoping it'll reduce when I get back.
- Minutes of treadmilling (or treading the mill, baahaha, it's just shorter than saying walking on the treadmill): 20
- Song of the day: 'If you want me to' by Ginny Owen
The pathway
is brokenAnd the signs
are unclearAnd I don't
know the reason why you brought me hereBut just
because you love me the way you doI'm gonna
walk through the valleyIf you want
me to
1 comment:
I loved Pan Labyrinth.... um but those faries were UGLY.. and wierd.. and i swear tehy were like praying mantices or smthing.. they were wierd.. i prefer the peter pan faries ;)
Xx BIG HUG xX Love Dotty
Post a Comment