So I was bored and I went on a banner-making spree, one of which I put on my blog (it's the little old women on a purple background) but i'm not sure if anyone (besides me) can actually see it... So if you can, please leave me a comment and if enough people can, then it'll stay otherwise it'll have to go back to the plain-jane that blogger offers!
P.S. There's also a banner on Niru's blog. Can anyone see that??
6 comments:
Um i still cant see the one on ur blog or mine ;)
i could see it!i could see it!
Sonal could u see the banners on both blogs??
Loud and clear.
It's a cheerful colour sequence. Makes me feel hungry, though .. and this was before you called it Crackling Spinach.
My new url is www.trick-mirror.blogspot.com
The only problem is that every post starts with 'By Vini' and I can't seem to figure out how to remove it ..
PS: I wrote color instead of colour, and I hate doing that .. sorry for the nitpickiness :)
yeah i could see urs too,niru.i love both!piu,sweety,be in touch.
miss ya...
Post a Comment