'So Small' by Carrie Underwood.
What you got if you ain't got love
the kind that you just want to give away
It's okay to open up
go ahead and let the light shine through
I know it's hard on a rainy day
you want to shut the world out and just be left alone
But don't run out on your faith
[Chorus]'Cause sometimes that mountain you've been climbing is just a grain of sand
What you've been up there searching for
forever is in your hands
When you figure out love is all that matters after all
It sure makes everything else seem so small
Also:
'The Fear You Won't Fall' by Joshua Radin
'Beautiful World' by Coldplay
'What Can I Say' by Brandi Callie
and you can add Bryan Adams to that as well :) You can call that rediscovering, I guess.
I finally watched '27 Dresses'. It was okay. Your usual chick-flick where you can pretty much predict the next line but then you're not looking for anything too intellectual anyway so its all good.Also watched 'Across the Universe' yesterday and it is a strange, strange movie with amazing music - of course, its the Beatles and you can't quite beat that. Yeah, its a love story based during around the time of the Vietnam War and there are some really surreal bits but worth a watch, I guess.
'Elizabeth - The Golden Age' was good. Royalty in big puffy dresses and political battles. Interesting stuff :)
In the kitchen, I have been on two more adventures!
I'm dying to try out Peanut butter cheesecake but its close to impossible to find cream cheese here that doesn't have a price that pretty much burns a hole in your wallet so that'll have to be on hold.
2 comments:
you know i had such great expectations for 27 dresses. was dashed when i saw it... sant, run of the mill chick flick.
looking forward to making your cobbler. will pop by the foodie blog laters.
muah
Peach cobbler?
I don't care how it tastes, Piu, I am having it.
Post a Comment