Tina doesn't blog here anymore! Feel free to read the archives and read on at Free To Be Me!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Post-its!


Love this pic... Antu, Gauri and Sonu at the Spiral Staircase in College

~ On the train to Bandra today, I realised that we've already been back in college for a month! (holy cow! time flies!)

Antu, Joyee and Sonu watching a video on Antu's phone in the canteen

~ I only attended one class out of three today! Firstly, I woke up at 6:15 and I had to wash my hair and I just really didn't feel like attending a Socio lecture at 8 o'clock in the morning so I practically strolled to the station and got an Andheri Local 7:17 SLOW train and it was such a treat - the train was absolutely empty and standing there waiting to leave so there was no maddening rush and I also got a seat on the bus! Why can't all classes just start at 8:30!?


The spiral staircase - I love all the different lines!

~ We're finally going for lunch at Antu's house tomorrow and we're also FINALLY going to play "Taboo"!! We had a trial round at college this morning. It was absolutely hilarious!

~ I ate a delicious Chicken Salami Sandwich, Chicken Quiche, and half a Blueberry Cheesecake at this wonderful place called "American Express" with Joyee today all for 61 bucks! Ah, the stuff of heaven! Working at Bandra is not a good experience for our wallets (although today's was a great bargain) but a wonderful thing for our taste buds!

Sharan and Joyee in the Canteen

~ I have a Psych test on Monday. Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! And I thought Mondays couldn't get any worse! Blah!

~ I'm totally procrastinating from studying for this stupid test.

~ I wish there was no such thing as college on Saturdays.

~ I finished the "Twilight" series (so far!) and am hoping it all comes to a good end in the last book! I'm reading "Dear John" now. Easy going, probably tear-jerking romance by Nicholas Sparks.


Antu and Sonu with her "Baby" (EXAP). Well done you three - Sonu, Sharan and Vini - for finishing it!! A celebration is in order! *hint hint* ;)

2 comments:

anne said...

Your college looks GORGEOUS! U of Waterloo is really the ugliest thing in the world, all modern and angular and shiny and gross. Buildings vary from brown to grey to black and there is one that looks like it was built by blind people out of giant Lego blocks.

Sonal said...

:D
Life is good, inspite of the crappy classes and tests.