
1. Rani Mukherjee, 2. Cake for independence day, 3. MIDDLE EAST PALESTINIAN, 4. Meeting the pregnant princess of the forest, 5. Jude Law DSC_7186, 6. quench your bokeh thirst, 7. Great Barrier Reef, 8. Fruit Salad, 9. Part 1 - Sydney's six, 10. Garda lake....signs of spring..., 11. Food for thought..., 12. Park Bench
The best Tag I've done ever!
Thanks to Sharan...
Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
Using only the first page, pick an image.
Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into the mosaic maker.
1. What is your first name?
Priyanka (I have no idea why I got pics of Rani Mukherjee but that was better than choosing a pic of Priyanka Chopra!)
2. What is your favorite food? Right now?
Blueberry Cheesecake.
3. What high school did you go to?
Hebron School.
4. What is your favorite color?
Green. (My favourite colour changes all the time but thanks to the monsoons its green right now!)
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
Hmm, I don't really have one but I'll give you Jude Law!
6. Favorite drink?
Ice Tea!!
7. Dream vacation?
I haven't actually ever thought of one specific place - there are many places I would love to go but since I have to choose ONE - Great Barrier Reef, Australia.
8. Favorite dessert?
Fruit Salad with Cream
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A mom!
10. What do you love most in life?
Uhhh, I dunno. I love LIFE in general! ;)
11. One Word to describe you.
Hmm... Dreamer
12. Your Flickr name.
Tinaphotomaniac
P.s. There are such amazing photos on Flickr!!
2 comments:
Hey Tina (Can I call you Piu ? :))
Tag, neatly done :) I love the Iced tea and the park bench pics :)
"9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A mom!"
Awwwww..beautiful answer :)
"P.s. There are such amazing photos on Flickr!!"
Yes ! Yes !
:D I always go Awwww when I see that someone's done this tag. It's SO satisfying to look at all the lovely photos from Flickr!
And Jude Law! Finally, I find someone who digs him! :D
Post a Comment